Back To Search
- London, UK
- £ 60000-£ 70000 GBP
- Job ID 42994174
Absolute IT Recruitment is representing a rapidly growing and well-funded Fintech business in West London on their Java Developer vacancy. The Software Engineer will be joining the business as they look to continue scaling their technology team following a successful funding round of £25million in 2020, with an additional Series B funding round of £70million announced in 2021.
The successful Java Developer will have the following attributes:
- 2+ years’ experience working with Java commercially.
- Commercial experience building REST API’s using Spring Boot.
- Strong understanding of SQL relational databases (and ideally, NoSQL databases such as MongoDB or DynamoDB).
- Experience integrating with external 3rd party systems and applications.
- Experience working with cloud platforms, such as AWS.
- Experience working within a start-up is highly desirable, especially within the fintech sector.
- A 2:1 degree or higher within a STEM discipline is highly desirable.
The successful Java Developer will be joining an exceptional team and will be working closely alongside the Head of Engineering. You will be working within an agile development team, utilising the TDD methodology, experience in this environment is therefore highly desirable. Interviews will take place immediately and remotely, with the business offering flexible remote-working opportunities during and after the current restrictions.
For immediate consideration, apply today.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles.
Job expiration date 22 Jul 2021