Back To Search
Lead Data Scientist
- Stevenage, UK
- £ 70000-£ 90000 GBP
- Job ID 40035403
Absolute IT Recruitment are delighted to be representing a data-centric organisation based in Hertfordshire on their Lead Data Scientist vacancy. The successful Data Scientist will be the senior point of contact within the business for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning; reporting directly to the CEO.
The successful Lead Data Scientist will have the following attributes:
- 4+ years’ experience working within an Data Scientist / Artificial Intelligence Engineer / Machine Learning Engineer position commercially.
- Experience working with Deep Learning and Machine Learning tools/frameworks (TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, etc.).
- Experience building predictive models / building and deploying scalable models.
- Demonstrated experience in pattern recognition within ML algorithms.
- A genuine interest in the latest developments within the field of AI and ML.
- Experience writing code in Python, R and Java is highly desirable.
- Experience leading a Software Engineering and/or Data Science teams in a previous role is desirable.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive basic salary.
- Flexible working options (3 days per week from home).
- Private healthcare.
- 28 days holiday.
- Ownership over the Data Science and Software Engineering teams.
- Report directly to the CEO in an established organisation.
As the Lead Data Scientist within an established (and growing) organisation, you will have the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the business in the immediate and long-term. Reporting directly to the CEO, and continuously working alongside senior management teams, you will be the senior point of contact within the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. You will be working with cutting-edge technologies and will be provided with the support and resource to deliver market-leading products, applications and services.
For immediate consideration, apply today!
Key skills include: Lead Data Scientist, Python, Keras, Pytorch, TensorFlow, Java, R, Head of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Software Engineering, etc.
Job expiration date 08 Apr 2020