Back To Search
Lead Technical Architect
- Edgware, UK
- £ 80000-£ 100000 GBP
- Job ID 38732302
Absolute IT Recruitment are working alongside a high-growth organisation who are undergoing projects that include system migrations, application development and software modernisation - centred around their company-wide migration to Azure. Due to the accelerated business growth, they are now seeking a Lead Technical Architect who has experience designing and architecting software solutions within a MS Azure / .NET environment.
The successful Lead Technical Architect will have the following attributes:
- 5+ years’ experience leading/mentoring software development/solution architecture teams.
- Demonstrated experience architecting, designing and developing scalable Azure and .NET products.
- Experience creating a Continuous Improvement (CI) plan for software development and infrastructure.
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Strong understanding of microservices and different cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, etc.).
- Extensive experience working with MS SQL Server.
The successful Lead Technical Architect will be leading a technically astute technology team that is comprised of Developers (Backend and Frontend), QA Engineers, Business Analysts, Project Managers and many more IT professionals. You will be working with modern technologies on cutting-edge products and will make a tangible impact on both current and future projects. The Lead Technical Architect will be provided with the autonomy and resources required to make a genuine impact on the business during this period of accelerated growth and thereafter.
For immediate consideration, apply today!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 02 Oct 2019