Back To Search
Lotus Notes Developer
- Russell Square, London, UK
- £ 400-£ 500 GBP
- Job ID 37200804
Absolute IT are seeking an experienced Lotus Notes Developer to join a prestigious and established organisation in Central London. As part of a business-wide modernisation project, the organisation are seeking an experienced Lotus Notes Developer to assist in the migration from Lotus Notes to Office 365 and SharePoint.
- Development experience with IBM Lotus Notes Development.
- Commercial experience using Lotus Domino Administrator and Lotus Domino Designer.
- Experience with Domino Server applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with demonstrated experience producing documentation.
- Experience working on a Lotus Notes decommissioning project.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
The successful Lotus Notes Developer will be joining a technically astute development team and will be an integral part of the software modernisation project within the organisation. You will have the opportunity to utilise your Domino web applications and Domino scripting experience in a modern development environment. The project will last for a minimum of 6-9 months and the successful Lotus Notes Developer will be offered a 3 month rolling contract.
Apply now for consideration of this vacancy!
Key skills include: Lotus Notes, Domino Databases, Lotus Domino Designer, Notes Formula Language, HTML, XML, SharePoint, Office 365, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 18 Mar 2019