Back To Search
Machine Learning Engineer
- Kings Cross, London, UK
- £ 175-£ 200 GBP
- Job ID 38440271
Absolute IT Recruitment are working alongside a cyber-security start-up who are seeking a Machine Learning Engineer to join their Software Engineering and Data Science team in Central London on a 3 - 6 month contract. The successful Machine Learning Engineer will be working closely alongside an experienced development team to develop self-learning applications. The immediate requirement will be able to build machine learning algorithms that will allow the system to analyse large datasets to recognise specific traits in the data.
The successful Machine Learning Engineer will have the following attributes:
- A strong understanding of Python and deep learning frameworks.
- Experience working with deep learning / machine learning frameworks (PyTorch, NumPy, TensorFlow, etc.).
- Experience working with data analytics and visualisation tools (pandas, matplotlib, D3.js, etc.).
- Experience working with cloud technologies such as Azure and AWS is highly desirable.
- Experience working with Big Data is beneficial.
- Educated to a PhD/Masters level in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing or related disciplines.
As this position will involve working with Big Data and modern Machine Learning tools, the role will suit a recent PhD or Masters graduate who is looking for an opportunity to utilise their skillset in a commercial environment. The successful Machine Learning Engineer will have the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the business immediately and offers long-term prospects internally, with a permanent position available for a driven and intelligent candidate. For immediate consideration, apply today!
Key skills include: Machine Learning Engineer, Data Scientist, Python, PyTorch, NumPy, TensorFlow, pandas, matplotlib, D3.js, Azure, AWS, Algorithms, Deep Learning, etc.
Job expiration date 22 Aug 2019