Back To Search
- Knutsford, UK
- £ 50000-£ 100000 GBP
- Job ID 39183151
I am currently supporting a Web Security specialist, who are looking for a .NET Developer. They have developed the world’s most widely-used software for web security testing. Their client list includes some of the leading technology business in the world, including Amazon. They are an award-winning, independent organisation with over 10,000 customers across 135 countries.
The business is continuing their period of high-growth by hiring exceptional engineers who have a strong technical capability alongside their excellent academic background. Their cross-functional teams are comprised of engineers from leading UK universities who are responsible for building cutting-edge greenfield applications and developing their industry-leading products.
Their tech stack is comprised of .NET, C#, SQL, Docker, AWS, Git, NuGet, and modern tools/frameworks. In addition to the generous benefits and modern office environment, they are currently offering market-leading salary packages, with graduate roles starting at £50,000 p.a. and salaries for senior in excess of £100,000 per annum.
What will you be doing?
- Work in small, cross-functional teams on our desktop and enterprise software products.
- Practice full-blooded Agile, with pair programming, TDD, obsession with quality, rapid release cycles, and frequent team retrospectives.
- Learn from and share your knowledge with a close-knit group of high-performing individuals.
- Solve unusual and difficult problems in innovative ways.
- Share options
- 8% employer pension contribution.
- Life assurance: 4x salary.
- Income protection: full pay for first 6 months of incapacity followed by 75% of salary plus pension contribution.
- Private medical insurance (Bupa).
- Holidays: 25 days plus public holidays.
- Relocation Packages
- 1st Class at University and AAB at A-Level
Job expiration date 02 Dec 2019