Back To Search
- Baldock, UK
- £ 45000-£ 55000 GBP
- Job ID 42640014
Absolute IT Recruitment is supporting a global medical devices business in Hertfordshire that are looking for a .NET Developer to join their exceptional engineering team. You will be joining an experienced development function, working on real-world applications that will make a genuine impact on people's lives and the efficiency of their healthcare products/applications.
The successful .NET Developer will have the following attributes:
- 2+ years' experience working with C# .NET commercially.
- Strong understanding of C# and the use of Visual Studio.
- Knowledge of SQL programming.
- Familiarity with REST API's and Microservices.
- Experience using source control tools such as Git or SVN.
- A degree in a STEM discipline (Computer Science, Engineering, Science, etc.) is desirable, though not essential.
- Experience working in the manufacturing, biopharma or medical devices sectors is desirable, though not essential.
You will be working with an experienced development team to build web applications using modern DevOps and source control tools. The systems and applications are complex, built using windows application software. The successful .NET Developer will be working on applications that will have real-world applications, interacting with complex healthcare devices.
This position will be remote (or part-remote) with the current restrictions, moving to an on-site role (2-3 days per week) once the lockdown restrictions are eased; though the business can offer flexibility on this. The interview will be a two-stage process, with the view to the successful .NET Developer starting the position as soon as possible.
For immediate consideration, apply today.
Key skills include: .NET Developer, C#, SQL, Git, REST, WPF, Visual Studio, .NET Framework, WinForms, UML, Microservices, MVC, etc.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 17 Jun 2021