Back To Search
Office 365 Specialist
- Watford, UK
- £ 45000-£ 55000 GBP
- Job ID 35049105
Absolute IT Recruitment are looking to recruit an experienced Office 365 Specialist to join an established and market-leading business in Watford. You will be working alongside an exceptional team of IT professionals and will be provided with both the support and autonomy required to be successful within this position.
The successful Office 365 Specialist will likely have the following attributes:
- Extensive experience supporting Microsoft Office 365.
- Strong understanding of Sharepoint administration.
- Knowledge of PowerShell (or similar).
- Experience working within a Business Analysis / Consulting capacity previously.
- Familiarity with Business Applications and/or Reporting tools is beneficial (although not essential).
- Qualifications/Certifications relevant to the role: ITIL / MCSE / Chartered IT Membership
The successful Office 365 Specialist will be joining an established organisation who are investing heavily within their IT and Business Applications teams. You will be joining the company during the migration to office 365 and will be responsible for supporting a complex system environment. For immediate consideration, apply now!
Key skills include: Office 365, Sharepoint, Powershell, ECM, MCSE, ITIL, Power BI, OneDrive, Stream, Planner, PowerApps, Office 365 Specialist.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 13 Jun 2018