Back To Search
- Northwood, UK
- £ 50000-£ 60000 GBP
- Job ID 38584995
We are seeking a PHP Developer to join a market-leading Media and Marketing organisation based in Northwood (Metropolitan line - five minutes’ walk from the closest station). The successful PHP Developer will have the opportunity to join a small development team which is provided with autonomy and flexibility to make a genuine impact on the wider business. You will have the opportunity to work alongside a client list which boasts some of the largest and recognised brands in the world.
We are seeking a PHP Developer with the following attributes:
- 4+ years’ experience working within a Software / Web Developer position.
- Experience utilising PHP to build web applications commercially.
- Experience working with databases (SQL / MySQL).
- Comfortable working with both back-end (primary) and front-end (secondary) technologies.
- Knowledge of PHP frameworks is desirable (Laravel, Slim, etc.).
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (AWS) is desirable.
The successful PHP Developer will have the opportunity to work with modern development tools and frameworks, utilising both back-end and front-end technologies. Alongside working with a modern technology stack, the company offer a competitive salary, a lucrative bonus package, private healthcare and many other benefits which include tickets to VIP events. For immediate consideration of this vacancy, apply directly or contact a member of the team today.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 11 Sep 2019