Back To Search
Product Owner – Banking
- Liverpool Street, London, UK
- £ 70000-£ 80000 GBP
- Job ID 46716770
- 3-5 years commercial experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner.
- Strong knowledge or experience of payments, electronic money institutions, processing payments.
- Follow Agile fluently with a strong understanding of Scrum processes.
Major European fintech, currently leading the digital payments revolution and developing trusted and innovative payments products are looking for a dynamic Product Owner.
This customer centric new role will be overhauling the current processing roadmap:
- Developing EPICS and large customer-facing problems/initiatives
- Be the product expert with the Scrum team preparing programmes of work
- Strive to constantly improve product performance and ability to create and scale new product lines
- Looking for a person who can adapt to remote working but have a great sense of collaboration and communication
- 3-5 years commercial experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner in financial services
- Strong knowledge or experience of payments, electronic money institutions, processing cards, open banking ideally across UK and Europe
- Solutions focussed and good approach to documenting problem statements, drafting EPICS
- Follow Agile fluently with a strong understanding of Scrum processes
- Customer facing and articulate in communicating with senior stakeholders
A unique opportunity to join a fast-growing scale-up at a crucial phase of growth, build amazing products and help change an industry for the better.
A great opportunity to work alongside a team of motivated individuals with a passion for fintech and start-ups.
For immediate consideration, apply today.
Due to the large numbers of responses, we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this role. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies
Job expiration date 08 Jul 2022