Back To Search
- Welwyn Garden City, UK
- £ 50000-£ 55000 GBP
- Job ID 46716771
A leading not-for-profit organisation in Hertfordshire are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their exceptional IT and Projects team. This will be a varied role that is focused, overseeing a broad range of business transformation projects. As the result of continuous growth, they are seeking an experienced Project Manager and project delivery experience to join their team.
In addition to the salary available, the role offers work-from-home flexibility (currently 3 days in the office, 2 days WFH), health cover, life assurance and more! The role offers free on-site parking and is accessible from Welwyn Garden City train station.
The successful Project Manager will have the following attributes:
- 4 + years as a Project Manager
- 4+ years project activity such as requirements gathering.
- Experience of BPMO and change management is desirable.
- Knowledge and awareness of structured project management methodologies (e.g. PRINCE2) is desirable.
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure and Packaged application software solutions
- Passion, enthusiasm, and results orientated.
- Ability to work with project teams to meet set objectives.
- Creativity in complex problem solving in an unstructured environment.
- Attention to detail and thoroughness in all aspects of data analysis and technical requirements.
- Strong knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Experience in documentation of processes and procedures.
- Self-motivated and energetic, with proven commitment and resilience
- The ability to adapt and respond to changing circumstances and to the changing requirements of the role
- Strong communication skills - written and interpersonal - with the ability to communicate complex and technical issues to all levels.
For immediate consideration, apply today!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 14 Jun 2022