Back To Search
- Welwyn Garden City, UK
- £ 35000-£ 50000 GBP
- Job ID 46793972
A growing not-for-profit organisation in Hertfordshire is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their exceptional IT and Projects team. You will be working on business-critical projects and will have the opportunity to make an immediate and tangible impact on the business. Though the role will involve working across multiple projects, the successful Project Manager will be central to the delivery of the businesses new CRM system.
In addition to the salary available, the role offers work-from-home flexibility (currently 3 days in the office, 2 days WFH), health cover, life assurance and more! The role offers free on-site parking and is accessible from Welwyn Garden City train station.
The successful Project Manager will have the following attributes:
- 3+ years' experience working in a similar role commercially.
- Experience working across the entire project lifecycle, from requirements gathering through to delivery.
- A good understanding of project management methodologies (i.e. PRINCE2).
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with experience working with senior stakeholders and user groups.
- Demonstrated experience gathering requirements from different stakeholder groups.
- An understanding of process flows.
- Experienced in producing documentation for technical and non-technical stakeholders.
As the Project Manager you will work across different areas of the business, with a focus on allowing IT to continue becoming an enabler for a business. As the role will involve the implementation of a packaged CRM system, experience implementing software solutions is highly desirable. You will be working with senior business stakeholders and have exposure to business transformation projects (including a new website, CRM and more).
For immediate consideration of this vacancy, apply today!
Key skills include: Project Manager, Change Management, Process Flows, AS-IS, TO-BE, Project Plans, Requirements Gathering, Stakeholder Management, Business Analysis, Cost Analysis, MS Office, PRINCE2, BCS, etc.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 20 Jun 2022