Back To Search
Project Manager / Business Analyst – CRM
- London, UK
- £ 50000-£ 55000 GBP
- Job ID 45960844
Absolute IT are delighted to be partnering with with one of the largest global fashion brands in their search for a passionate Project Manager to join their growing team who are looking to consolidate their vision for a shopping experience that builds lasting loyalty. The successful candidate will have a strong business change, Project Manager / Business Analyst background, ideally from the retail industry background, the successful candidate will be invited to embark on creating a single customer view across their touchpoints and systems, ensuring it is the most up to date, highest quality & secure data relating to customers and clients.
- 4+ Specialty in business change management and project management skills
- 3+ years’ experience in Business Analyst role
- Experience working on single customer view (mandatory), ecommerce & retail integration projects involving multiple markets and brands very useful
- Experience coordinating with teams across the business
- Good understanding CRM
- Excellent team attitude, approachable and good communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively and influence
- Excellent documentation and written skills to manage specifications, user stories, user journeys, process flows.
A great opportunity to advance your career, become a subject matter expert and progress to project or product management with a major fintech who is technologically revolutionising the way banks are complying with regulation.
For immediate consideration, apply today.
Due to the large numbers of responses, we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 15 Apr 2022