Back To Search
Project Manager – Client Onboarding, Payments
- London, UK
- £ 70000-£ 70000 GBP
- Job ID 44862686
Major fintech based in central London currently experiencing significant growth is urgently seeking an experienced and ambitious Project Manager who will be will work closely with internal teams to project manage the activities for onboarding clients that engage with their banking and payments platform.
The role is hybrid working and the successful Project Manager will ideally have:
- 5-8 years’background as a Project Management role, ideally in the financial services or payments - Proficiency in working with clients, understanding their needs and delivered efficiently
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Ability to indentify improvements and best practice
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
A unique career opportunity with a fintech trailblazer with a proven track record delivering disruptive technology with over 2m users and almost 10bn in annual transactions. For immediate consideration, apply today.
Due to the large numbers of responses, we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 25 Jan 2022