Back To Search
- Hatfield, UK
- £ 45000-£ 50000 GBP
- Job ID 35225333
Absolute IT Recruitment are working exclusively with a company within the motor industry on their Project Manager vacancy. You will be reporting directly to the IT Director and will likely be an experienced Project Manager / Business Analyst with an understanding of technical product delivery.
The successful Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Providing cost analysis and project justification
- Negotiate with service suppliers (selection and SLA negotiation).
- Working alongside and managing key stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle.
- Producing Business Cases (business benefit management / investment appraisal techniques knowledge is beneficial).
- Working with key business users to publish and maintain project documentation.
The ideal Project Manager will have commercial experience working within a similar role and will be well-versed in Project Management methodologies such as PRINCE2. To be successful in this role, you will need to have an understanding of IT infrastructure and software solutions. This is a Project Management role with elements of Business Analysis and you will be provided with the required level of autonomy to be successful in this role.
For immediate consideration of this vacancy, apply today!
Key skills include: Project Manager, Business Analyst, PRINCE, Business Case Production, Technical Documentation, Microsoft Software Products, etc.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 05 Jul 2018