Back To Search
- Covent Garden, London, UK
- £ 70000-£ 90000 GBP
- Job ID 43487596
Absolute IT Recruitment is currently representing a hyper-growth Series B funded FinTech start-up on their Python Engineer vacancy in London. The successful Python Developer will be working as part of the Chief Data Officer's team and will be working alongside exceptional software engineers, data scientists and data engineers. The role will involve building secure and well-tested cloud API's and making decisions models available through their microservices architecture.
The successful Python Engineer will have the following attributes:
- 3+ years of commercial experience working with Python and related frameworks (Django or Flask).
- A strong understanding of REST API Development.
- Experience working within a DevOps environment (Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment) and associated tools such as Docker.
- Experience working with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud.
- Experience working within a TDD environment, creating secure code.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside an exceptional engineering and data team, working within an agile CI/CD environment to take their architecture to the next level.
The business is operating remotely, and offering the opportunity to work from home regularly post-lockdown. For immediate consideration, apply today!
Key skills include: Python Engineer, Python, Robot, PyTest, Flask, Django, PostgreSQL, DevOps, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Microservices, Kafka, Quants, Risk, etc.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 17 Sep 2021