Back To Search
Python Software Engineer
- Oxford Street, London, UK
- £ 50000-£ 65000 GBP
- Job ID
We are currently representing a high-growth, profitable travel business to hire a Python Developer to join their technology team in their modern West-London office. You will be joining an organisation who are utilising modern technologies in a cloud-centric environment; with a focus on AWS. The position sits within their Smart Technologies function, you will be working alongside the engineering team to build their complex microservice architecture and greenfield applications.
The successful Python Developer will have the following attributes:
- Commercial experience working with Python and related frameworks (Django or Flask).
- A strong understanding of Microservice architecture.
- Experience working within a DevOps environment (Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment) and associated tools.
- Experience working with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud.
- Experience working with open-source databases such as PostgreSQL.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside experienced engineers, working within a DevOps environment (CI/CD) with a TDD approach to take their architecture to the next level. The Python Developer will be joining an exceptional team to build cutting-edge applications in an environment that utilises and encourages modern practices.
Key skills include: Python Developer, Python, Flask, Django, PostgreSQL, DevOps, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, HTML, CSS, etc.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 04 Nov 2020