Back To Search
QA Automation Engineer
- London, UK
- £ 65000-£ 75000 GBP
- Job ID 44757583
Absolute IT Recruitment is representing a rapidly growing and well-funded Fintech business in West London on their QA Automation Engineer vacancy.
The QA Automation Engineer will be joining the business as they look to continue scaling their technology team following successful Series A, B and C funding rounds which has helped them to reach a $2billion valuation!
The successful QA Automation Engineer will have the following attributes:
- 3+ years’ experience working within a Quality Assurance position, testing high-level languages (i.e. Java, C#, etc.).
- Experience testing REST API’s and working with API testing tools (i.e. Postman).
- Experience working with web automation tools (i.e. Selenium with Cucumber).
- Experience working with source control tools (i.e. Git or SVN).
- Experience working within modern CI/CD environments and familiarity with tools such as Docker is highly desirable.
The successful QA Automation Engineer will be joining an exceptional team and will be working closely alongside support, platform and software engineers. You will be responsible for automatically testing web applications and microservices and working with software engineers to write repeatable automated tests. The business operates with a focus on automated testing, though experience with manual testing is also required.
Interviews will take place immediately and remotely, with the business offering flexible remote-working opportunities during and after the current restrictions. For immediate consideration, apply today.
Key skills include: QA Automation Engineer, Quality Assurance, Software Tester, Java, Selenium, Cucumber, REST API, Postman, Git, SVN, Source Control, SQL Server, TestRail, AWS, Azure, GCP, Google Cloud Platform, etc.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles.
Job expiration date 25 Jan 2022