Back To Search
- Welwyn Garden City, UK
- £ 30000-£ 50000 GBP
- Job ID 38398245
Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant who has reached the glass ceiling in your current company?
Have you considered starting your own company but prefer the security and support of a successful, established business?
Are you looking for a role that offers long-term progression and the opportunity to move into a management or even directorship role?
If you answered YES to any of the above, you should get in touch today! Absolute IT Recruitment (AIT) is part of the Absolute Recruitment Group (ARG), an entrepreneurial group of specialist recruitment businesses who operate across London & the Home Counties. Established in 2017, AIT has enjoyed continued financial success and client-base growth, becoming the recruiter of choice for many Tech Start-ups, established SME’s and a handful of blue chips. We are now embarking on our next phase of growth and as such, we are looking to grow our team by adding an experienced consultant who has the experience or potential to build and manage a team of consultants. We are looking for someone who shares our passion for finding people their dream job and finding companies their dream employee (disclaimer: there’s no such thing as perfect, right?).
Our success to date has been based on our company ethos… Understand, Consult, Deliver. We strive to add real value to any project that we undertake, this starts with understanding our clients or candidates, advising them and putting in the hard work to deliver. If you like the sound of our approach and want to join a business who has a track record of forging long-term working relationships with our clients, please apply or email us today.
What we can offer the successful Recruitment Consultant:
- A competitive salary, bonuses and an uncapped commission scheme.
- Private Healthcare, Gym Membership, Pension.
- 25 days holiday (rising annually).
- Quarterly company events and Annual company holidays (Recently; Go Karting, Flight Club, Trips to Edinburgh 2019, Rome 2018).
- Continuous internal and external training courses.
- Clear career progression, with opportunities for Trainee Consultants through to Team Leaders and Managers as we continue to grow.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Candidate generation - seeking candidates through both active and passive means.
- Business development - pro-actively matching the best talent with growing businesses.
- Interviewing - conducting in-depth screening interviews with candidates and providing them with the best advice possible to secure their next position.
- Marketing - Advert creation, utilising social media platforms to increase engagement.
- Networking - Continuously increasing your network of exceptional talent and growing clients.
As our business continues to thrive and grow, we are continuously looking to hire both experienced Recruitment Consultants and ambitious trainees who can benefit from our extensive training schemes and generous financial packages in the immediate term. You will be joining a warm desk and will have the opportunity to work with business that range from innovative start-ups to established FTSE 100 organisations.
Recruitment Consultants who demonstrate the drive and level of service that has allowed The Absolute Group to thrive since being founded in 2014 will be rewarded with continuous career advancement and will be an integral part of our business moving forward. If you are interested in joining a forward-thinking business that has an established and ever-growing client base, get in touch with a member of the team today.
(The salary displayed on this advert is not
inclusive of commission).
Job expiration date 19 Aug 2019