Back To Search
Scrum Master – Fintech, Agile – London/Remote – Payments
- London, UK
- £ 60000-£ 65000 GBP
- Job ID 43103897
Major payments Fintech based in London/Remote are looking for an experienced Scrum Master who's able to help lead their development teams, co-ordinate Agile ceremonies, strive to improve the company's efficiency through continuous process improvement. The successful candidate will be driving the cross-functional Agile teams to ensure high-impact delivery & addressing technical perspectives. You will be involved in daily scrum meetings, sprint plans & stand-up, retrospectives, reviewing backlog.
- 4 years + Scrum Master within an Agile delivery environment
- Certified Scrum Master/Scrum Practitioner or show equivalent relevant experience
- Engage with your fellow Scrum Masters to identify opportunities for improvement across our entire delivery processes
- Have a good working knowledge financial or payment processing systems
- Understanding of collaborative Agile tools: JIRA, Confluence, Kanban
- Cloud experience (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform)
- Working with multiple self-sufficient Agile teams in a remote environment
- Detailed knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Understanding of technical issues at a high level.
- Driven, and excited to take on product and technical problems
- A desire to actively contribute to the Agile community via innovative methods such as communities and workshop events
- Exceptional communication, organisation, and team building skills; able to facilitate meetings at all levels
- Must be "self-motivated" as well as efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems
- Ability to motivate and inspire team members to deliver outstanding solutions
- Promote a high-performing engineering culture where teams can deliver effectively
- Serve as the bridge between our business, engineering and product teams
- Coach and mentor the software engineering and QA teams on agile and scrum best practices
- A genuine passion for delivery.
For immediate consideration, apply today.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 21 Oct 2021