Back To Search
Senior Business Analyst – CoRep, FinRep – Fintech, London
- London, UK
- £ 80000-£ 85000 GBP
- Job ID 43150380
Major fintech/start-up based in London (remote working also) requires a Senior Business Analyst to implement regulatory/compliance related project to lead the expansion, development, & architecture of a portfolio of reports, working alongside the product team. The successful candidate will come from a consultancy/investment banking background and have a strong understanding of financial products (derivatives, securities etc) with the ability to communicate effectively with the technical & non-technical teams.
This senior role will require working closely with the Project Managers & Product team & leading the construction, bring up to date all the regulatory returns in conjunction with the lead engineers. He/she will be the subject matter expert in reporting requirements in COREP, FINREP, Liquidity, experience, and knowledge in the current regulatory rules (CRD4/IFD) & keeping updated on regulatory changes with the product team.
- Strong senior Business Analysis experience with a strong background in investment banking products (derivatives, securities etc).
- Experience working within a consultancy (big four) or investment banking business is highly desirable.
- Extensive experience in implementing regulatory reporting requirements in CoRep, FinRep, knowledge of regulatory rules - CRD4, IFD.
- Proficiency in leading several implementation projects that are delivered on time and within budgets.
- Lead by example and mentor junior BA's and engineers in the regulatory space.
A great opportunity to advance your career, become a subject matter expert and progress to project or product management with a major fintech who is technologically revolutionising the way banks are complying with regulation.
For immediate consideration, apply today.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 12 Nov 2021