Back To Search
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- London, UK
- £ 50000-£ 60000 GBP
- Job ID 43188546
Absolute IT Recruitment are seeking an experienced Senior Infrastructure Engineer (SysAdmin) on behalf of a growing healthcare/pharmaceutical business in North-West London. The successful Senior Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for 3rd line support and daily server/network administration within a modern technical environment. The business has recently undergone an exciting infrastructure and systems refresh, which the successful Senior Infrasturcture Engineer will be responsible for supporting.
The successful Senior Infrastructure Engineer will have the following attributes:
- 5+ years’ experience supporting/working with Windows Server and related environments (Active Directory, Exchange Server, etc.).
- Experience supporting Linux environments and products.
- Strong knowledge of virtualisation tools such as Hyper-V.
- Knowledge of network and firewall products such as Cisco, FortiGate, PFsense and more.
- Experience supporting cloud environments such as AWS, Azure of GCP.
- Experience with automation and/or DevOps tools such as PowerShell, Jenkins and Ansible.
- A certification/qualification in a relevant field (Microsoft, RedHat, Cisco, etc.).
- An understanding of MS SQL / MySQL is highly desirable.
- Experience supporting development environments (LAMP/WAMP stack) is highly desirable.
This position will offer flexible working, but will require an on-site presence in their modern office in North-West London for the initial period. Interviews will take place over the next two weeks, with the view to the successful Senior Infrastructure Engineer starting the position as soon as possible.
For immediate consideration, apply today.
Key skills include: SysAdmin, Infrastructure Engineer, 3rd Line Support Engineer, Windows Server, Hyper-V, Active Directory, Exchange Server, AWS, Cisco, MySQL, MS SQL, LAMP, etc.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 17 Sep 2021