Back To Search
Senior IT Support Engineer
- Shoreditch, London, UK
- £ 42000-£ 50000 GBP
- Job ID 37019988
Absolute IT Recruitment are working alongside a high-growth organisation in Shoreditch on their Senior IT Support Engineer. The position offers the successful Senior IT Support Engineer opportunity to work closely alongside the IT Manager and you will make a genuine impact on the business by ensuring that the systems and technologies used are the best fit for the company.
We are seeking a Senior IT Support Engineer with the following attributes:
- Commercial experience supporting a Windows and Microsoft environment.
- Strong understanding of LAN, WAN, VLANs and routing.
- Experience supporting virtualised servers/environments (VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.).
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office 365.
- Knowledge of wireless technologies (i.e. Meraki) is desirable.
- Experience supporting Microsoft SQL Server is desirable.
- Experience working alongside external 3rd party suppliers when required.
- Maintenance of company infrastructure and internal business systems.
You will be joining a small internal IT team and as a Senior IT Support Engineer within the business, you will act as an escalation point for junior engineers within the team. As the company are a small (but growing) organisation, experience working within a multi-site SME is desirable. The role will require the successful Senior IT Support Engineer to support both hardware and software systems and experience working within a similar capacity is essential.
Apply now for consideration of this vacancy!
Key skills include: Senior IT Support Engineer, Windows 7, Windows 10, Active Directory, Office 365, LAN, WAN, VLAN, VOIP, etc. 2nd Line Support, 3rd Line Support, etc.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 25 Feb 2019