Back To Search
Senior Java Developer
- City of London, London, UK
- £ 65000-£ 80000 GBP
- Job ID 35973108
Absolute IT Recruitment are delighted to be representing a media organisation near St Paul’s who are seeking a Senior Java Developer to join their organisation. The successful Developer will be working alongside their internal development team on the development and maintenance of their bespoke CRM system and internal business applications.
The successful Senior Java Developer will have the following attributes
- Experience working with Java 7/8 within a commercial environment.
- Knowledge of Middleware, Web or JPA Development.
- Experience working with databases such as SQL Server, MySQL or Oracle.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience working within an Agile environment.
- Knowledge of Git, Subversion or a similar Version Control tool.
- Knowledge of Spring MVC, JSF or a similar UI Framework.
- Knowledge of testing tools (Junit, Selenium, TestBench, etc.).
- Knowledge of CI tools such as Jenkins.
As the Senior Java Developer will be working on systems across the business (HR, Finance, IT, etc.), the ability to communicate clearly and concisely with internal stakeholders is highly desirable for this position. This position offers the Senior Java Developer the opportunity to work alongside an experienced Development team within a market-leading business. You will have the opportunity to work on large scale projects and will have a genuine impact on the systems within the business.
For immediate consideration, apply today!
Key skills include: Senior Java Developer, Spring, MySQL, Oracle, JSF, Middleware, Hibernate, Jenkins, Selenium, etc.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 09 Oct 2018