Back To Search
Service Desk Manager
- Tottenham Court Road, London, UK
- £ 41000-£ 46000 GBP
- Job ID 37339861
Absolute IT Recruitment are working alongside a Managed Service Provider in West London on their Service Desk Manager vacancy. This company have established themselves as a renowned MSP within London that places a focus on excellent customer service and exceptional technical understanding. In the past 6 months, the team have grown from 12 to 18 engineers and they now have a requirement for a Service Desk Manager to join their exceptional team.
We are seeking a Service Desk Manager with the following attributes:
- 3+ years' commercial experience in a management position within a Managed Service Provider.
- Experience managing the day-to-day running of the Service Desk, ensuring best-practice throughout the teams.
- The ability to empathise with customers and resolve concerns or issues with the service delivered.
- Excellent technical understanding gained from experience working within a support role previously.
- Experience managing major incident response procedures, ensuring that these are monitored and adhered to.
- ITIL v3 Foundation qualification is desired.
The successful Service Desk Manager will be joining an established technical team and will be working on a variety of projects on a daily basis. Certifications associated to the field (i.e. ITIL) are advantageous, although not essential. You will be joining an enthusiastic and dynamic team and the successful candidate will be personable alongside being technically astute.
Key skills include: Service Desk Manager, Service Level Agreements, SLAs, LogMeIn, Fresh Desk, Customer Service, Continuous Improvement, Managed Service, etc.
Apply now for consideration of this vacancy!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 04 Apr 2019