Back To Search
- Kings Cross, London, UK
- £ 50000-£ 60000 GBP
- Job ID 37564521
We are seeking an experienced SharePoint Developer to join a prestigious and established organisation in Central London. As part of a business-wide modernisation project, the business is seeking an experienced SharePoint Developer who will be a key figure in the organisation’s migration project.
We are seeking a SharePoint Developer with the following attributes:
- Strong understanding of SharePoint 2010/2013/2016/Online.
- Extensive experience utilising the Microsoft Development Stack (C#, .NET, ASP.NET MVC).
- Microsoft stack of applications such as MS Dynamics, SharePoint, Azure, Excel (VBA), SQL Server (SSRS, SSAS, SSIS).
- Experience working within an Agile (SCRUM) environment.
- Strong communication skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders with differing levels of technical understanding.
The successful SharePoint Developer will be joining the business at an exciting time as the business are undergoing a large migration project. You will be involved in reviewing processes and re-engineering these processes to improve application performance and efficiency. You will have the opportunity to work alongside exceptional development, product and management teams to support you in your role.
For immediate consideration of this vacancy, apply today!
Key skills include: SharePoint Developer, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, MS Dynamics, C#, .NET, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL, SharePoint, etc.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 02 May 2019