Back To Search
- Liverpool Street, London, UK
- £ 52000-£ 62000 GBP
- Job ID 38015565
Absolute IT Recruitment are seeking a Database Developer on behalf of a Research and Data specialist in Central London. You will be joining an experienced team and will be working on a range of projects within an agile environment. The successful SQL Developer will be designing functional and sustainable databases and will have an excellent understanding of SQL / T-SQL Development.
We are seeking a Database Developer with the following attributes:
- 6+ years commercial experience developing SQL procedures/queries.
- Strong understanding of T-SQL development.
- Knowledge of MS Azure (cloud technologies) is desirable.
- Demonstrated experience developing stored procedures.
- Experience with Tableau, Power BI or similar data visualisation tools.
- Experience maintaining (and developing) ETL procedures.
- Experience working within an agile environment is desirable.
The successful SQL Developer will be joining a market leader that has maintained a "start-up" culture, despite being an established and renowned business. As the company are continuing to grow, the successful SQL Developer will be capable of demonstrating a level of ambiguity and will thrive within an agile environment. Alongside excellent benefits, the company work within a modern office in Central London and have a relaxed demographic and company culture.
Apply now for consideration of this vacancy!
Key skills include: Database Developer, SQL, T-SQL, ETL processes, Azure, Tableau, Power BI, Data Visualisation, SQL Developer, etc.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 01 Jul 2019