Back To Search
Systems Administrator (Windows & Linux) - Welwyn Garden City
Accepting Candidates from £35'000 to £40’000
- Welwyn Garden City, UK
- £ 35000-£ 40000 GBP
- Job ID 41383986
Absolute IT Recruitment are delighted to be supporting another local firm who has an International presence. Our client are industry leaders within their field with 500+ Global employees.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and aspiring Systems Administrator to join and have a real, hands on impact on their IT Systems and Infrastructure. As the Systems Administrator you will be providing high touch support across Windows and Linux Servers, VMware, Networking, Storage and Security. You will also be involved in the rollout of new applications. This position will be providing support to users in the UK and Ireland.
The right candidate will be comfortable supporting On-Prem technology on a day to day basis with travel to other sites both locally and in London.
This position will be office based in a COVID Secure environment.
The right Systems Administrator with have technical knowledge in the following areas:
- Windows and Linux Servers (Ideally CentOS and Ubuntu).
- Strong VMware Administration including replication.
- Windows Server Admin including strong Active Directory (GPo and Replication).
- Storage Administration (SAN/NAS, NFS).
- Network Administration - Routers & Switches.
- Experience in the following would be of benefit: Office 365, Exchange, SQL, IIS.
- MUST HAVE: UK Drivers Licence as there will be travel to different sites.
What’s in it for you:
Key skills include:
- Company Benefits.
- Working Hours: 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Parking available on site.
Systems Administrator, Windows Server, Linux, CentOS, Ubuntu, Networking, Storage, VMware.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 28 Dec 2020