Back To Search
- Knightsbridge, London, UK
- £ 50000-£ 55000 GBP
- Job ID 40008973
Absolute IT Recruitment are seeking a UX/UI Designer on behalf of a high-growth, funded start-up in West London. The successful UX/UI Designer will be joining an exceptional team consisting of Developers, Designers and Product Owners. You will be working to ensure an excellent customer journey to optimise the experience that the platform delivers.
We are seeking a UX/UI Designer with the following attributes:
- 5+ years’ experience working within a UX/UI Designer role in a start-up or SME.
- Experience working with design, wireframing and prototyping tools (Adobe XD, Sketch, Axure, InVision, etc.).
- Experience conducting A/B testing and behaviour analytics tools (such as Hotjar).
- Demonstrated experience conducting UX research.
- A portfolio of live, completed design projects that can be viewed.
The role will range from researching customer journeys, creating wireframes and utilising your keen eye for clean design. You will be joining a start-up that is onboarding thousands of customers a day to create exquisite designs and exceptional customer journeys. As the role will involve working with start-ups and SME’s, experience working in this field is essential.
Apply now for consideration of this vacancy!
Key skills include: UX/UI Designer, User Experience, User Interface, Wireframing, Prototyping, Design, Invision, Sketch, Axure, A/B Testing, Hotjar, Analytics, UX Designer, UI Designer, HTML, CSS, etc.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 03 Apr 2020