Back To Search
- Watford, UK
- £ 32000-£ 38000 GBP
- Job ID 36386591
Absolute IT Recruitment are delighted to be working exclusively with a growing organisation in Watford on their Web Developer vacancy. The organisation have grown significantly in recent years and are looking to develop a new e-commerce website to help to drive the businesses online sales. The successful Web Developer will have genuine autonomy and is encouraged to be creative, allowing you to make a genuine impact on the business.
The successful Web Developer will have the following attributes:
- Experience developing responsive web pages with Bootstrap.
- An understanding of 'customer-centric’ design, with the ability to optimise SEO.
- Knowledge of API integration to external applications / marketplaces (eBay, Amazon, Facebook, etc.) is desirable.
- An understanding of Databases (SQL) is desirable.
- Knowledge of design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) is desirable.
- Strong communication skills are essential (both written and verbal).
As the Web Developer will be developing a bespoke web page, this role will suit a self-motivated developer who is able to work autonomously. The company are investing heavily in their marketing and online presence and the role could evolve in to a Lead Developer position (with direct reports), within 6 - 12 months. The company is a young and growing organisation and takes a flexible approach to working hours.
For immediate consideration, apply today!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 28 Nov 2018